More on YUI and akaikiwi

>> Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So far, I've been working on a personal site, forum-like, and I've been playing with YUI more, I'm very satisfied, it feels way nicer and more like Javascript than other frameworks. I like the organization of widgets, plugins and extensions. It's really nice so far.
About akaikiwi, I'm adding little fixes here and there, thanks to my project, I always try to follow YAGNI (You Ain't Gonna Need It) so basically add functionality when I need it, instead of when I think I will, this makes the libraries simple and tight.
The site should be finished by febrary but I think it might take until the end of march to get it up and running online.
About akaikiwi, I don't know when the first release is comming, but I think it will be released after this site is finished and tested.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP