Mootools Multiple Slideshow

>> Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello! It's been a long long time since last update, anyways! I have something interesting to share...
I've been playing around with Mootools (I highly recommend it!) lately, due to something at work, but I'm really loving it so far, one problem I had though is that I needed a very simple Slideshow, no problem, I found a nice jQuery script, but it became messy when I needed to add another Slideshow, the easy solution is just duplicate the whole code but, that's not nice at all! So I decided to give it a try, and well here it is!
You can see a working example here: http://jsfiddle.net/fedekun/WfqHX/
Just click on "Run" to start it.

Although I higly recommend you click on that link and see for yourself, I'll just embed all the code here too.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP