Java Game Programming

>> Sunday, January 10, 2010

Right now, im playing with Java game programming. Plain Java, with FSEM, Swing and AWT.
I wont use OpenGL libraries like Slick for personal reasons :)
I like using plain java though, after i write some games i might try making a simple library to help me setup games faster, and will make it public, probably under BSD licence.
The project i want to make is a simple Fighting Game, so i will need to implement very good collision detection, and i wont need tiles for this game :)
It will be oriented to multiplayer games, not networking though, assuming both are on the same PC.
I will later implement the AI to play against the "machine". There is a long way to go, and i will post here my advances.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP